It is obligatory for all international students who want to study in Ukrainian university to get student visa to enter Ukraine. For this a student must apply to Ukrainian embassy with the original Invitation letter.
The invitation or admission letter is issued by the University’s International relations department. In order to receive the Invitation to Study and Admission Letter, the student should provide the good quality scan copy of following documents
- Name, Middle name and Surname
- Date, place of birth & Sex
- Passport number, Passport validity date of issue & expiry
- Permanent address
- Temporary address/ Current address if different form permanent address
- Telephone Number/Phone Number/ Email adress
- Visa Issuing Country /place
- Education Documents
Invitation applications are accepted March until first of November. It takes from 10 to 15 days to process the documents with the Ministry of Higher Education of Ukraine.
Upon receiving the invitation letter, the student must contact the Embassy of Ukraine in his / her country in order to apply for the student’s visa. The following documents must be provided:
- Application form
- 3 photographs (3x4cm)
- Official bank documents confirming full payment of tuition fees (for students coming to Ukraine for the first time).
- Original invitation letter sent to you by express post
- Medical health certificate, HIV/AIDS test
- Certificate of Completed Higher Secondary Education
For students obtaining admission to the preparatory faculty or the first year:
- 15 passport size (3×4 cm) photographs in matt finish.
- Complete Higher Secondary School Certificate (including mark sheet) or a notarized copy, a translated copy of the Complete Higher Secondary School Certificate in Russian/Ukrainian language, certified by a notary from the Ukrainian Embassy in your country
- HIV/AIDS free certificate -original in English, a translated copy of the HIV/AIDS free certificate in Russian/Ukrainian language, certified by a notary or by the Ukrainian Embassy or in your country
- Medical health certificate -original in English, translated copy of the Medical Health Certificate in Russian/Ukrainian language, certified by a notary or by the Ukrainian Embassy in your country
In order to enter the territory of Ukraine and to be admitted into the University, a student should have the following documents:
Passport (validity -not less than 2 years), entry visa
Migration card (must be filled in by you in the airport upon arrival to Ukraine).
Additional documents for students obtaining admission to the Master’s degree, Postgraduate course or Ph.D.:
Mark sheets of all academic years (including studied subjects, marks & hours for each subject), 2 notarized copies of the Mark sheets, 2 translated copies of the Mark sheets in Russian/Ukrainian language and certified by a notary from the Ukrainian in your country to carry out the equivalence procedure Diploma/Degree Certificate, 2 notarized copies of the Diploma/Degree Certificate, 2 translated copies of the Diploma/Degree Certificate in Russian/Ukrainian language and certified by a notary from the Ukrainian Embassy in your country to carry out the equivalence procedure
A representative will meet the student at the airport holding company name board and accompany him/her to the university and the students’ hostel.
Company must be informed of the flight details (flight number, date and time of arrival, city of arrival and name of airport) seven days in advance.